Diane and Jonda do some media appearances together and some separately. No matter if it is Diane or Jonda talking the message is the same. Take a few minutes and either read or listen to some of their interviews.
Check out Diane Quintana and Jonda Beattie in some recent media outlets.
- Diane and Jonda presented the webinar “How Did I End Up With So Much Stuff? and what to do about it” sponsored by MaxSold
- Organizing tips in Redfin https://www.redfin.com/blog/clean-and-organized-home-tips/
- As Seen In Real Simple: Organizing Basics
- Our book launch hosted by the Gwinnett Public Library System
- Hoardganize Podcast. Diane and Jonda chat with host, Rachel Seavey, about their book: Filled Up and Overflowing
- Interview on The Lisa Show
- This is a fabulous article written by Jessica Ball in Eating Well Magazine
- December 15 interview with Ann Kelly
- Interview with Rick Dayton
- Podcast with Kate Daniels
- Article in Byrdie
- Radio Interview with Lisa Valentine Clark from the Lisa Show
- Article in Your Tango
Diane and Jonda just before giving their fabulous presentation: Surviving The Holidaze. They brought along homemade Holiday cookies, treats, and punch to share with the attendees. This presentation tells participants how to prepare for the holidays beginning in October. Getting ready and organized means that you aren’t scrambling at the last minute to get everything done. This presentation offers tips on how to prepare in advance so that you can relax and enjoy the holidays.
Diane and Jonda gave a presentation entitled: De-Clutter to De-Stress at the Southern Comforts Consignment Shop in Marietta, Georgia. This presentation illustrates the benefits of decluttering your home. De-Cluttering your home opens up space and helps to remove stress from your life.