Clear Space For You
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by the amount of clutter in your home?
- Do you want to have friends or family over but are too embarrassed by the feeling of chaos in your home?
- Struggling to de-clutter your space so that there is more room for you?
- Have you put off de-cluttering because there is an overwhelming amount of stuff in your home?
- Maybe you don’t know where to begin to remove the clutter?
- Is there a project lingering because you need an accountability partner?
If you answered ‘YES!’ to any of these questions, then the clear the clutter support group Clear Space For You is the group for you.
Jonda and Diane can answer these questions and more when you join this support group.
Clear Space For You is a four-week online support group. Each clear the clutter group is limited to four people to ensure that everyone gets plenty of attention and so that everyone’s questions are answered in this safe space.
Here are some recent comments from Clear Space for You support group participants:
Participating in the “Clear Space for You” support group has been extremely helpful for me around goal-setting big and small projects, staying accountable, identifying roadblocks, acknowledging successes, and gaining expert tips! I’m now much further along in my apartment than I would ever have been on my own (this is especially important as I will be moving in the future). I love what I’ve accomplished so far and how wonderful my apartment looks and feels. Thank you, Diane and Jonda! ~ Jeanne 04/22
Diane and Jonda are compassionate and helpful professional organizers who
made me feel listened to and understood. Everyone would benefit from their
honest and helpful guidance. ~ Pat 08/22
Anyone who has ever “excelled” in any discipline knows the importance of building a strong team.
One of the core building blocks of success is obviously “organization”.
Finding others who can bring THEIR Organizing expertise to YOUR Vision and Goals can be difficult.
Search no more! A “Clear Space for You” has been a tremendous resource as I build my new view of retirement! Working with “Release, Repurpose and Reorganize” has been a tremendous help!
Thank YOU! ~Dave
This clear the clutter support group meets once a week on Zoom for four weeks.
Decide which day works best for your schedule:
- Mondays: 12:00 – 1:00 (ET) … November 6, 13, 20, 27
- Thursdays: 7:00 – 8:00pm (ET) … November 2, 9, 16, 29 (We are skipping November 23rd because it is Thanksgiving Day!)
- Mondays: 12:00 – 1:00 (ET) … December 4, 11, 18 (We will not meet on December 25th – Christmas Day. The group will determine an alternate day during the month)
- Thursdays: 7:00 – 8:00pm (ET) … December 7, 14, 21, 28
Your investment of only $199 covers all four sessions and includes a private 30 minute phone consultation with either Jonda or Diane. This call is scheduled during Week 3. Enroll NOW to save your space