Clear Space For You
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by the amount of clutter in your home?
- Do you want to have friends or family over but are too embarrassed by the feeling of chaos in your home?
- Struggling to de-clutter your space so that there is more room for you?
- Have you put off de-cluttering because there is an overwhelming amount of stuff in your home?
- Maybe you don’t know where to begin to remove the clutter?
- Is there a project lingering because you need an accountability partner?
If you answered ‘YES!’ to any of these questions, then the clear the clutter support group Clear Space For You is the group for you.
Jonda and Diane can answer these questions and more when you join this support group.
Clear Space For You is a four-week online support group. Each clear the clutter group is limited to four people to ensure that everyone gets plenty of attention and so that everyone’s questions are answered in this safe space.
Here are some recent comments from Clear Space for You support group participants:
There’s absolutely no judgment. Jonda and Diane understand that some days are good, and things get done and then there are days when nothing happens. Things went at my own speed. No rush rush process. ~ Patty 10/2020
Jonda and Diane helped me to realize that breaking a project down into manageable components is doable. They also helped me to be less fearful of throwing things away even if someone else bought them. ~ Kathy 11/2020
Working with Diane and Jonda on the weekly calls helped me structure my de-cluttering project and plan tasks so that I achieved my goals. I like my space now… the Clear Space for You clutter support group made all the difference! ~ Cyndi 01/2021
In addition to making progress with both large and small projects, I learned that organizing my thoughts & planning for a future demanding workload is also part of decluttering. I feel empowered in a way I haven’t felt for a long time, and I credit “Clear Space for You” for much of that! ~Kathy 04/2021
Working with the weekly Release Repurpose Reorganize Zoom group helps me identify tasks, stick with projects and achieve my goals. My home is becoming much more organized and it feels great! ~ Cyndi 02/2022
Participating in the “Clear Space for You” support group has been extremely helpful for me around goal-setting big and small projects, staying accountable, identifying roadblocks, acknowledging successes, and gaining expert tips! I’m now much further along in my apartment than I would ever have been on my own (this is especially important as I will be moving in the future). I love what I’ve accomplished so far and how wonderful my apartment looks and feels. Thank you, Diane and Jonda! Jeanne 04/22
This clear the clutter support group meets once a week on Zoom for four weeks.
Decide which day works best for your schedule:
- Mondays: 12:00 – 1:00 (ET) … September 5 (no meeting. The group will plan a substitute day), 12, 19, 26
- Wednesdays: 12:00 – 1:00 (ET) … September 7, 14, 21, 28
- Thursdays: 7:00 – 8:00pm (ET) … September 8, 15, 22, 29
Your investment of only $199 covers all four sessions and includes a private 30 minute phone consultation with either Jonda or Diane. This call is scheduled during Week 3. Enroll NOW to save your space